Friday 21 March 2014

Things I Learned This Week 03.21.14



WHEEEEEE. These are my most favourite posts to write (maybe because I post them on a Friday) and I have some super fun things to tell you about!!!!

1. iPiccy is the best site ever! It's like photoshop but a) it's easier for non-design people like me to use b)it's free and c)there are 1 million things you can do with it! I'm IN LOOOOVE! If you don't have editing software, but you want to play around with some, I HIGHLY recommend this site!

2. The official Space Jam website hasn't changed since it was made in 1996. Also, Space Jam is the best movie ever.
via BuzzFeed
3. This.

4. You can revive stale bread by running it under water and putting it in the oven for a few minutes!


5. It deosnt mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. (Thanks @TheWeirdWorld)

And those are...
:) Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment